So my cousin's blog, Ramblings of a Suburban Mom, links up to this cool blog, Life After I Dew, and tells everyone all the dumb stuff she does. It's Called "So What Wednesdays" or something like that. Hey I do plenty of dumb stuff. So I thought I better link up.
So here it goes. SO WHAT IF....
- ...I only write in my blog like once a month...ok .... maybe even less then that.
- ...if I told my youngest daughter I was really excited to go to her band performance and then when she asked me last night for details on when we were leaving etc. I had no idea what she was talking about.
- ...I make fun of all the stupid shows my teenagers watch and then catch myself deeply engrossed them...like "Pretty Little Liars", "Glee", "The Following"etc. I will not go on...too embarrassing.
- ...if every night this week I set my alarm to get up early to go running and then slept in.
- ...if I made nachos using pork rinds because they have zero carbs
- ...if I never listen listen to voicemail messages and I just call back and say "Hey what did you want?"
- ...if I stop at the grocery store every night on the way home from work because I can never make a commitment to a dinner in the morning because it is sooo far ahead of time.
- ...I didn't eat any Easter candy during the actual holiday because I was dieting and now that it is 75% off I am just packing it away!