I have a few minutes before I head off to pick up my lunch...at 4:11. I didnt exactly get a chance to eat today because work was too busy and now it is almost dinner time and I am starving. So I may be dilusional while typing. I can't quite decide what to write about. My cousin writes about her incredibly cute son. And he is incredibly cute and does really note worthy stuff. My kids, although they are really cute, they haven't really done anything blog worthy this past week. I could write about stuff that annoys me...but I just have a few minutes before I pick up lunch. That would take hours to write about. I am easily annoyed.
So I decided to keep it simple to a top 10 list...
Top 10 favorite things Gavin & Ellen to do at the hardware store after school while waiting to go home
10) String all the paper clips together...this is wildly popular with Papa and Uncle Gary. Nothing like grabbing that paper clip only to get 50 of them. Funny stuff.
9) Eat popcorn
8) Drop popcorn on the floor
7) Use the office computer....did you know that Neopets has viruses that can infect a company computer?...or so I hear!
6) Argue...although that is favorite everywhere...not just at the hardware store
5) Play with Snickers, the cat, although I think her name too has been changed to Kevin
4) Have races on the rental dollies... up and down the center aisle of the store is of course the best location for this.
3) Do homework....yeh who we kidding. It gones done but is far from a favorite
2) Call mom on the cell phone and ask her when she is coming home
1) Hang out with Papa
I think this would be an appropriate time to thank Papa for picking the kids up from school everyday and putting up with their antics!